Anxiety Treatment with Essential Oils
Many people suffer from anxiety. Whether it’s a daily battle, or an occasional bout…..safe, natural, God given relief can be found in essential oils.
Essential Oils for Anxiety Treatment
- Ylang Ylang
How to Use Essential Oils for Anxiety
- use 4-6 drops with water in an aromatherapy diffuser
- inhale directly through a humidifier, or hot water vapor
- wear a few drops as a perfume.
- take a bath with 4-6 drops
- add a drop to 4-8 oz of water
- add a drop to a spoon of honey
- add one or two drops under tongue
- add a drop to any food or drink
- apply to bottoms of the feet
- apply to rims of the ears
- use a drop in compresses
- massage it with a carrier oil (coconut oil, etc)
Lavender Rub – Mix 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil, with a teaspoon of fractionated coconut oil. Rub onto neck or bottoms of feet.
It is important to use a trusted brand of essential oils. This is why we use Doterra, as there are no fillers nor additives to their oils.
With that, never ingest any essential oils without the proper research and training. Also, certain oils may need to be diluted for children and pregnant women. If in doubt, ask us, or verify elsewhere.